Follow @MLPofficial

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Everlasting Life!

If you are asking yourself, what does it take to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven?  And, what must one do to become saved?  Well, first and foremost we have to recognize that God does exist!  Then we  must understand that God sent His Son Jesus Christ into the world to save the world from...
sin in order to recieve everlasting life.   Jesus Christ is the Son of God we must believe it with all our Heart, Mind and soul.

The book of John chapter 3 verse 16-17, tells us, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life," "God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but the world through him might be saved."

See, Jesus paid the ultimate price and died on the Cross to save us from our sins, a living sacrifice.  Jesus shed his blood so that our sins could be wash away!  This great act of Love began the new covenant with God and man.  Man no longer needed to make sacrificial altars of burnt offerings and have High Priests be our intercessor asking forgiveness from God for our sins.  Jesus, became our  intercessor.

In the Book of John chapter 14 verse 6, it tells us that Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the father except through Me." In verse 13, Jesus says "And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." Verse 14, Jesus said, "If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."

God loves us and wants us to spend everlasting life with Him in Heaven, but in order to be with God who art in Heaven, you must be born again not of the flesh but of Spirit.  If you understand this and believe the word of God to be true, this of your own free will...

Will you pray this prayer with me?

Lord I am a sinner and have come short to your glory.  I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died to save me from my sins by shedding his blood for me (I believe He rose from the dead on the 3rd day) and wash away all my sins.  Lord Jesus, come into my heart and be my personal Savior, I surrender all to you!  Rest, rule and abide in my heart.  We ask these things in the name of Jesus, Amen!  Rejoice for thou art saved and born again!! "We must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each one may recieve the things done in the body, according to what he has done whether good or bad." 2 Corinthians 5:10

If you don't already have one, be sure to find yourself a Church that preaches and teaches the word of God.  A Church that shows you God's word in the Bible as it is being taught.  What we need as new Christians is fellowship with other Christians who we can pray with and pray for (kinda like a support group) and become involved in spreading God's word according to the gospel.

You have now planted a new seed of faith, water it, nurture it, by reading God's word daily and by becoming obedient to God's will and His commandments.  Put aside your old ways, for your slate has been wiped clean (the things you use to do you don't do anymore).  2 Corinthians, ch. 5: verse 17 & 20, " Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."  "Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God."   Now we walk by faith and not by sight, 2 Corinthians 5: 7.

Thank you for saying this prayer with me, My God bless you and keep you.
I recommend that you begin reading the book of John first as a new born Christian!

Shamel

No comments:

Post a Comment