Follow @MLPofficial

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Are You Connected?

Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored ScreensaversOMG, you all may be thinking that my blog should only talk about Shamel, me and my Label SHAMEL RECORDS...  Well think again!  There is more to me, than just my Music.  I also like to follow and speak out about World News, Current Affairs/Events, Politics, reading good informative Non-Fictional Books and the Headlines.  I try to stay connected and on top of World News. One way I try to do this is...
to stay on top of today's current technology. Take for example the Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers.  This is one heck of a reader!  It's like a mini computer!  I wish I had this type of technology when I was growing up as a kid, everything is right at your fingertips.  This makes reading so much more exciting and fun!   It features, Wi-Fi, no glare which makes it easier to read in bright sunlight (perfect for the Beach), double the storage, 3,500 books, and here's the biggie, a single battery charge with the wireless turned off last up to 2 months!  Are you kidding me, 2 months, WOW!

This electronic device (The Kindle) will definitely keep you up to date and well informed.  Modern technology is the way to go, so don't get left behind.  Now ask your self, are you connected?  Shamel

No comments:

Post a Comment